Wi-Fi STC for Compatibility in Learjet 40/70
Flightstar has FAA approval for STC ST04439CH to prove the compatibility of wireless data technologies in the Bombardier Learjet 40/45/70/75 and approves the use of transmitting portable devices (T-PED) without interfering with the aircraft’s flight-critical systems. This STC provides data that may partially support the installation or activation of a wireless radio frequency system but does not provide approval of equipment installations.
Gogo AVANCE L5 in the Learjet 40/70
Flightstar is in progress of completing an STC for the installation of the Gogo AVANCE L5 system in the Bombardier Learjet 40/45/70/75.
Structural data will be included in the installation of all aircraft cabin antennas. STC is currently in progress.
Gogo AVANCE L5 features:
- Fast Gogo Biz 4G in-flight internet
- Smart router for an integrated cabin experience
- 802.11ac for improved Wi-Fi performance
- Moving maps, news clips, weather
- Fully licensed TV episodes and movies (subscription required)
- 4G/LTE terrestrial modem
- Automatic call routing over global networks
- One-touch Cabin Management System (CMS) access
- Remote monitoring, diagnostics, and support