Gogo AVANCE L5 in the Learjet 40/70
Searching for improved inflight connectivity in the Learjet 40/70 series? Flightstar offers up a solution with the Gogo AVANCE L5 equipment installation STC ST04479CH.
The STC provides approval for the installation of two external antennas with Flightstar PMA fuselage adapters, installation of eight internal antennas, and the mounting of the LRU and ACM. Complimentary one time use of the Flightstar Wi-Fi activation STC (ST04439CH) is also included.
Gogo AVANCE L5 features:
- Fast Gogo Biz 4G in-flight internet
- Smart router for an integrated cabin experience
- 802.11ac for improved Wi-Fi performance
- Moving maps, news clips, weather
- Fully licensed TV episodes and movies (subscription required)
- 4G/LTE terrestrial modem (complimentary service where available)
- Automatic call routing over global networks
- One-touch Cabin Management System (CMS) access
- Remote monitoring, diagnostics, and support
Wi-Fi STC for Compatibility in Learjet 40/70
Flightstar has FAA approval for STC ST04439CH to prove the compatibility of wireless data technologies in the Bombardier Learjet 40/45/70/75 and approves the use of transmitting portable devices (T-PED) without interfering with the aircraft’s flight-critical systems. This STC provides data that may partially support the installation or activation of a wireless radio frequency system but does not provide approval of equipment installations.