The Flightstar Airline Maintenance Division has been performing line and overnight maintenance for the air carriers serving Champaign (CMI) for well over 20 years. This maintenance division currently operates on a 24/7 365 basis from a dedicated 33,000 sq/ft. hangar facility.
Our team is proud to have completed over 800 Rolls-Royce AE 3007 engine changes and counting. A majority of these events happen in a singular overnight shift, allowing the aircraft to return to serve the following morning.
Along with routine maintenance events, we have a dedicated detailing team that keeps the aircraft interiors looking clean and bright. From quick wipe downs, polishes, and vacuuming to full blown deep cleaning that includes cockpits, carpet, seat cover change outs, and lavatory soaks.
- Engine changes
- Wing engine maintenance and S.B. compliance
- T.R. Repairs
- Fuel system related troubleshooting and maintenance
- Windshield replacements
- General overnight maintenance and MEL clearing
- Periodic service checks
- Time item maintenance checks
- Component replacement and system troubleshooting
- Deep cleaning services on Embraer EMB 135/140/145 aircraft